Saturday 15 August 2009

Day 200 - Bangers and Mash


Day 200 - Bangers and Mash, originally uploaded by JoeGray.

Unlike Day 100, I realised that I should do something a little different a couple of days before 200 arrived, instead of wishing that I had, as was the case for Day 100.

Unfortunately, upon arrival at the restaurant I choose for dinner on Thursday night, I noticed that the very dark interior would make for a rather difficult shot. Nevertheless I'm pretty happy with how this came out... Moody.

Despite Hong Kong being a ex-British colony, Fish and Chips are fairly hard to find at all, let alone good Fish and Chips. Since it's an favourite of mine (as evidenced by the number of times I ate it during my most recent trip there), and has been since childhood - we used to have it every Friday night - I've been systematically working my way through the "F&C" establishments in Hong Kong. This meal was another of those trips, unfortunately the photo didn't turn out quite as nice as the one above. I've decided to post it in the flickr comments anyway. Tender fish with crispy batter, okay chips, but perhaps a little overpriced.

No comments:

Post a Comment