Saturday 19 December 2009

Day 325 - Burrito Mojave @ Taqueria Can Cun

After a climbing session at Mission Cliffs I headed back towards my bus and spotted this restaurant on the other side of the street. It was super busy... normally a great indicator of quality and it certainly didn't disappoint. Looking at the menu I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, Tacos with soft flour tortillas? Burritos with soft flour tortillas? Quesadillas with soft flour totillas?

In the end, I went for the "Buritto Mojave - (The Big One)". It arrived within minutes, served with corn chips, salsa and guacamole, this certainly was a big meal. Filled with meat, beans and a rice mixture, it likely wasn't very healthy but was very delicious. After finishing one, I was highly tempted to try another, but was so full, I didn't think I could manage it!

No comments:

Post a Comment