Wednesday 11 February 2009

Day 17 - Lunchbox


Day 17 - Lunchbox, originally uploaded by JoeGray.

The first post of my lunchbox! I was originally going to try to wait a while till I posted a shot of my lunchbox, partly because it's normally pretty uninspiring and partly because I have it everyday, but my photos of breakfast and dinner already looked somewhat like things I'd already posted!

A fairly good meal, although I've been thinking about the general Chinese way. I know that rice is the stable and so it's no surprise that half of the lunchbox consists of it, but I think it'd be better if half the lunchbox was vegie, and then the remaining area was split between rice and meat. Am I crazy? We're supposed to eat more vegie's than bread, rice, etc anyway right?

Ah well. Something to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment