Friday 13 February 2009

Day 18 - Mini Chicken and Pineapple Pizza

Pizza Hut, from my childhood, is a very different thing from the Hong Kong Pizza Hut experience. I remember, all you can eat pizza buffets where the best idea was to always go for the most popular pizza, because it was the freshest. But most of all, I remember going to the all you could eat dessert bar many times and filling up my bowl with soft-serve. Here in HK, Pizza Hut is a waiter and mood-lighting affair. It's not really a bad thing, but very different.

Last night we had the "after 9:30" dinner set, which included Soft Drinks, Garlic Bread, Chicken and Mushroom Cream Soup, Chicken Supreme Pasta and a Chicken and Pineapple Pizza. A pretty chicken-y meal really. We also ordered a mango and chocolate pancake, but I was quite disappointed with that. For me, the pizza was an obvious high-light.

~Sik Pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment